Announcement On Opening Lucky Draw Promotional Saving Program “Deposit Sooner – Gift Bigger” (2nd Round)
ANNOUNCEMENT ON OPENING LUCKY DRAW
Promotional Saving Program “Deposit Sooner – Gift Bigger”
Bank for Investment and Development of Cambodia (BIDC) informs all customers who have eligible tickets of the promotional saving program "Deposit Sooner – Gift Bigger " information about the program of lucky draw – The 2nd round with following details:
- Time: 15h00 to 16h00, Thursday - September 28th, 2023.
- Location: 1st Floor – BIDC Head Office – No 235 Norodom Blvd - Tonle Basak, Chamkarmon, Phnom Penh;
- Participants: All individual customers who are living and working legally in Cambodia (including BIDC staff) have participated in the promotional saving program and have eligible joining tickets, details
|No of ineligible tickets
DG-01001 to DG-03078
|New Customers (**)
(**) New customers are customers opened CIF with BIDC from 21/06/2023 to 20/09/2023 and have eligible joining tickets. New customers have opportunities to win prize “New lucky customer” (Gold mace) and still have chances to win 1st, 2nd and 3rd prize.
(***)Ineligible tickets are those recalled by BIDC due to wrong transactions. Details of ineligible tickets are as stated in Article 10 of this Announcement.
4. Type of Lucky Draw: Manually rolling bingo (lottery)
5. Prizes (2nd round only):
||No of Prizes
||Value of Prize
||Honda Click 125cc
||All customers have chances to win
||1300 USD (Equivalent to price of a SidebySide refrigerator)
||600USD (equivalent to an Eluxtronic washing machine)
||New Lucky Customer Prize
||230USD (Equivalent to 01 Gold mace 9999)
||Only for new customers, having eligible tickets and opened CIF with BIDC from 21/06/2023 to 20/09/2023.
6. Prize opening order, prize determination process :
6.1 New Lucky Customer Prize (having eligible tickets and opened CIF at BIDC from 21/06/2023 to 20/09/2023):
- There are 10 prizes for 10 lucky customers, each prize is worth 230 USD – equivalent to a Gold mace 9999 (each customer can only receive 01 prize in case of winning multiple times);
- Number of balling cages used: 04 cages
- Type of ball used: Numbered plastic ball, size 4cm.
- Prize determination process: Rolling the cages in order: The Unit-cage => The Ten-cage => The Hundred-cage then the Thousand-cage (if needed).There are 10 prizes for 10 lucky customers, each prize is worth 230 USD – equivalent to a Gold mace 9999 (each customer can only receive 01 prize in case of winning multiple times);
When the Unit-ball result is determined, the Ten-balls corresponding to the Unit-ball just determined will be determined to put into the Ten-cage;
- When the Ten-ball result is determined, the Hundred-balls corresponding to the Ten-ball just determined will be determined to put into the Hundred-cage;
- When the Hundred-ball result is determined, the Thousand-balls corresponding to the Hundred-ball just determined will be determined to put into the Thousand-cage (if needed);(Because the lucky numbers of the new customers are not in sequence)
After a new lucky customer is identified, the entire number of tickets of that identified lucky customer is removed from the next drawing (for this prize only) so that the results of the next drawing will determine another new lucky customer. The final result ensures that every drawing determines just 1 winning customer and 10 prizes are awarded to 10 different new customers.
6.2. Prizes for all customers (2nd round) (All customers having eligible tickets, including those who won prizes in 1st round):
The first determination: 01 Third Prize - winning 600 USD (equivalent to an Eluxtronic washing machine): to spin the ball in 4 cages of units, tens, hundreds and thousands (If the sequence of tickets is up to tens of thousands, add a 5th cage - tens of thousands):
After determining all 3 prizes, in case a customer wins more than 01 prize (due to having many eligible tickets), the customer will receive a prize of highest value. The Organizer will continue to perform the next draw to determine the lower prize result, until 3 prizes are determined for 3 different customers. The final result is displayed on the screen in the hall.
- Number of balls in each cage: Each balling cage of units, tens and hundreds contains 10 balls numbered from 0 to 9. The thousand-cage contains the actual number of balls according to the total number of participants in the program (for example, the sequence of tickets is from 1001-3500, then the balls in the thousand-cage contains 3 numbers from 1 to 3);
- The cage operators will simultaneously spin the balling cage until each cage determines a lucky number (The cage will only allow 1 balls to fall into the hole). The cage operators will remove the winning ball from the cage's cylinder and show the ball toward the Monitoring Team and attendees to see. The organizers will take a sequence of lucky numbers determined from the draw as the third prize winner, the list of lucky customers will be displayed directly on the projection screen in the hall.
- The second determination: 01 Second prize – winning 1,300 USD (equivalent to a sidebyside refrigerator): Process is as the first determination.
- The last determination: 01 First Prize – winning a Honda Click 125cc (to receive the bike): Process is as the first and second determination.
7. Type and operating principles of the balling cage:
- Type: Globe-shaped cage linked together by evenly spaced round iron bars to clearly see the balls inside; the top has a lid and is a place to put the balls in, the bottom (opposite) attaches to a round cylinder (larger in diameter and just enough for only 1 ball to fall in), the bottom has a stopper used to take out one ball at a time. Each cage is fixed on a support with bearings (bearings) so that when rotating, the cage moves smoothly and steadily.
- Operating principle: When drawing prizes (except for the lucky new customer prize), each cage contains 10 identical balls numbered from 0 to 9 of the same size and weight, with a different color, corresponding to each number on each ball. When spinning, the balls are mixed in the cage, when the momentum of inertia is over, the cage will stop completely and only one ball will fall into the round cylinder, the dialer pushes the stopper below the cylinder to take out the ball and determine the winning number of that cage
8. Process of prize determination:
- The Monitoring Team (including BIDC employees and 2 other customers who are voluntary to participate in the team) to check each cage, the balls used in each cage.
- The Monitoring Team to check and test the cage (to put balls into the cage to make sure just 1 ball falls into the cylinder)
- The organizers conduct the official drawing in the correct order for each prize (Each time the prize are drawn, the operator's position will change from left to right, the results are displayed directly on the screen in the hall). During the drawing process, the MC randomly selects some customers present in the hall to join with BIDC operators to perform the drawing (spin the cage and take out the winning ball).
- The Monitoring Team to monitor the drawing process, record the results and sign the memo of results
9 .List of Monitoring Team
The 2nd Round Monitoring Team include:
||Mao Sokhen – BIDC SEVP
||Chhin KimHong – BIDC
||Rous Lin - BIDC
||Team Member/ Secretary
10. List of Ineligible tickets:
There are 47 ineligible tickets as following:
(*) :Tickets are not eligible for 2nd round lucky draw, but are eligible for 3rd round (the FD is opened on 21/09/2023)